It was so wonderful being home with my family for Thanksgiving this year. Nick and I had tons of fun!

It was also great to see my friends from home -- my homeies. They are all having babies and getting married and such. Good on ya:)

My mom and grandma made a fantastic feast and I did my best to help. I made some rolls and some delicious green beans. My sisters and I also experimented with an apple pie recipe but we failed... everyone was kind however, and ate it anyway. The three boys did ALL of the dishes (they are such gentlemen) while the girls had a dance off!
We also had a fun movie night hosted by Emily.
On Saturday my football lovin' BYU season pass holdin' sweet parents gave their little kiddies the tickets for the rivalrious (my new word) game. It was a beautiful day. The game was full of people jeering each other, and getting mad, and getting happy, and getting worried, and then finally getting happy or sad depending on who you were cheering for. I was feeling very neutral for I now bleed Aggie blue. It was fun for me to attend with my sybs.
We went down onto the field after the game just because we could...
steven. alyssa. moe.
... but we didn't really know what we were supposed to do down there, so we just walked around and took pictures.
Apparently we were supposed to go to the field and start fights and yell at people like everyone else was;)
oh well.

Alyssa's yearly victory dance.
You might be wondering.
Where is your husband?
Well...
To make a long story short. He was unavoidable detained due to a series of unfortunate events. He insisted that I go on with the plans while he stayed back and worked everything out. We both blame the mac.
sidenote** We still love you mac. We just don't love that you loose important files and then make them completely disappear and stump smart computer nerds and such.
All you really need to know is that I have a very hardworking husband and I love him!!!

We had a great time over the much needed break. We are truly thankful for so much. We are grateful for every day in every way.
P.S. This week is basically over, which means one more week (of finals), which means Christmas break is almost here, which means a lot of exciting things!!!!!!!!!!
I hope all are well!!