
We are moving to South Korea! Actually, we are half-way there already. N is in Korea now. He has been staying at a hostel in Seoul since last Sunday. What a man. He was accepted into Hongik University, the sweetest art school in South Korea, which is in the heart of the big city of Seoul. He will be lucky enough to finish up his last semester of school in an art mecca! I... am still in Utah. I'm staying with my family until I can find a good job and join him there asap. The plan is going just as we planned and I'm just about to book my flight!!! Yes, I got a job!!! I will be teaching English to elementary aged students through the Seoul Metropolitan Office of Education. I'm so excited! In the mean time Skype has basically saved our lives. We have been planning this for a while now and it is so so so so exciting to see our plan finally in motion. I leave in about a week. Seoul, South Korea is where you'll find us for the next year(ish). So now you know! Please please please please stay in touch! We like you!