October 22, 2010







If you can't stomach fishy flavors then don't move to Korea. But you should still come visit:) They eat a lot of sea creatures and plants here. I have only tried a few dishes that were a bit too much for me to eat a lot of. So far, that is. But I haven't had any of the extremely... um... exotic stuff yet. Live octopus. Tube water worm things. Sea urchins. You saw the pictures above. Most of the time I just eat. No questions. If they do it, then so can this American girl. Right? Right! Please don't misunderstand... the food in Korea is DELICIOUS! Really, it is. This fish market was just full of the unusual... to me, that is. One thing I've always remembered is that the things people do, or eat, or say here are just different than I am used to... not weird. Who's the weird one? That goes for anyone. Anywhere. What is "normal"? I wouldn't have things any other way. Boring! I am in love with people. That's really what it is. I love people. All the people out there, and their lives, their stories, their ways.